Vitastiq 2 Vitamin Tracker
About This Product
Track your vitamin and mineral trend
Vitastiq helps indicate the general trend of essential nutrients in your body.
An innovative device that tracks your nutrient levels using a smartphone is a
perfect addition to your fit lifestyle and smart dieting habits.
Unlike the 1st edition, Vitastiq 2 is wireless. Thanks to Bluetooth technology (BLE 4.0), this gadget has an improved compatibility with smartphones and tablets. It’s made of titanium, a more durable and lighter material.
Advantages of Vitastiq 2:
What do you get with Vitastiq:
- Nutrient readings anytime, anywhere
- Detailed instructions for quick and easy use
- Information about nutrients and their natural sources
- In-app video tutorials
- Non-invasive, painless method
- Bluetooth connection for an instant feedback
- Sophisticated, light gadget made of titanium
- User-friendly app
The Vitastiq app saves your previous readings and offers information about nutrients and their natural sources. Vitastiq informs the user about the relationship between their body and a particular vitamin or mineral. With regular use, you will be able to track your general nutrient trend.
Download the FREE Vitastiq app NOW and browse through:
Android (smartphones and tablets) OS 4.3 or newer
iOS (iPhone and iPad) OS 9.0 or newer
*only devices supporting Bluetooth 4.0 or newer (BLE 4.0) can connect to Vitastiq2 and VitastiqFamily
How to use?
1. Launch Vitastiq app.
2. You can set up your own profile and add more profiles for your family and friends.
3. Select a template or make your own, and start using Vitastiq.
4. Read the instructions and watch video tutorials. All in one app!
Locating a measuring point
- Find the exact point within 3-5 mm area from the measuring point, as shown above.
- Slightly and carefully move the tip of the pen within the acupuncture point to find the highest value. Your highest value is the right value.
- For best results, dampen the tip of the pen using a wet cotton pad before calibrating and before touching each measuring point.
Vitastiq in the media
How Vitastiq works?
With regular use, Vitastiq helps indicate the general vitamin and mineral trend. It is based on a 60-year old methodology called “Electroacupuncture according to Dr. Voll”. Vitastiq measures the electrical resistance of the skin on acupuncture points in relation to the reference point (reference point is determined during calibration). One thousand years of acupuncture experience suggests that acupuncture points differ from the surrounding skin.
Pharmacists, nutritionists, and other experts have been using electroacupuncture for decades to track any imbalances that might be present in the human body. So far, only impractical, large analog devices were available to them. Vitastiq has combined this well-known method with modern technology and made it accessible to everyone.
Read more about the EAV method on the links below:
Be the first to review this product.Write a review